Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And when Rosier throws decent balls, they're in garbage time...lovely.

Proud of JT and Hightower keep eating young bulls

Pardon my other insults. They were directed towards an a**hole starting beef with me. I really like Miami, too. ACC has good depth when y’all are competitive.

I always root for you guys for the same reason. Loved it when you beat Alabama.

Advertisement
Your team was irrelevant until 2010 and will be again when Dabo leaves. Stick to your own board. There's no point in coming here to talk **** during a bad game.

May I remind you that I was being very cordial until one of your fellow fans came for me.

Advertisement
Rosier will make enough plays here to keep his job lol. Can't get rid of this guy!

Telling ya Richt cost us this game before half, no urgency all game long. LSU will lose 5 games. If Rosier would actually scan the field before he snaps the friggin ball and SEES THE BLITZ we will be ok.

Advertisement
Hightower showed more this game than Cager has since Cager showed up. Hightower and Pope should be gunning for that job. They are more talented than him by a mile.

When we recruit like we have at WR it looks good. Need to see the OL, DL, LB, and QB recruiting look like that as well.

Let's not fool ourselves here. Getting the score as close as possible only helps with the ranking. Miami was on the verge of being the "also receiving votes" team come Tuesday.

Advertisement
The deep ball is the easiest throw for Rosier as it takes true accuracy out of the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back