Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I reserved my opinion on Richt's play calling. I gave him 3 years to get who he needed to get and his play calling might arguable be worse then Coley's.

Advertisement
Interesting stat on graduate transfer QBs from what has been a boring announcing team. Of the 85 graduate transfer QBs since the rule was implemented only 5% have been successful. Which I assumed means started, had ‘good stats’, and on winning teams. Hmmm. ****. Blows the idea of a grad transfer QB next season.

Sound familiar to Stacy Coley? Both had great freshman years then injuries year 2 and now Richards is hurt I guess and checks out of games. Coley did come up big in games like FSU two years in a row and was solid junior and senior year. Jury is still out on Richards but his attitude sucks it seems like and he quits.
You dont know shît about the dude or his attitude.

Advertisement
We've got five QBs on the roster.

If this is the guy that is your stater, everyone needs their scholarship taken away and tell the walk-on to get lost.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ok so we can write Ahmmon Richards off as another Stacy Coley / Ryan Moore and move on now right? Go Hightower/Thomas..

Advertisement
This team is predicted to finish 5th in the sec WEST. and we will win 9-10 games against scrubs like NC state and Duke. And yall will still say we back. F*** this s***. Richt couldnt cut it in the sec how the F*** we gonna be back. We took the gators ***** as our coach have fun supporting 9 win seasons that get no hardware for 10 years just like uga did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back