Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just puzzles me that you are on this board. I would never go to another teams board and post unless i had no life. I just think it is sad that you are here.

Again, I came for a constructive convo about football, but you ruined that. I’ve done nothing wrong and you came for me unwarranted.

Advertisement
He got hurt 1 year and now he injury prone? He is coming off knee surgery and was just cleared about 2 months ago. Yall dudes ridiculous.
Sound familiar to Stacy Coley? Both had great freshman years then injuries year 2 and now Richards is hurt I guess and checks out of games. Coley did come up big in games like FSU two years in a row and was solid junior and senior year. Jury is still out on Richards but his attitude sucks it seems like and he quits.

Advertisement
Richt as the OC (Georgia said no)
Son with no experience as a QB coach
Mediocre DC (fired at Texas after a historic bad defense)
NFL quality assistant as a DL coach
Grad assistant as a LB coach
High Scool HC as CB coach
Bartender as S coach

This is not anywhere near a quality proven staff. The most alarming thing is that Richt put this group together after Georgia fired his *** - and added a couple after seeing Georgia play for the title. Seems like he came to Miami for a nice retirement and a few ACC coastals.
Took the word out of my mouth. Only at Miami will this **** slide.

Was at the game... Rosier is horrible. If that pass to Hightower was thrown as a back pass would of been a touchdown or PI. Interception that went for a touchdown. Brevin came wide open across the middle. Only defenders to that side was a corner and safety, easy td or big gain. Those passes to end zone in the 1st couple drives, if he threw the ball more inside would of been a couple more td's.

He locks into his primary receiver and that's it. Also if we running spread why not go uptempo?

I suspect Mark is about to find out Miami is not UGA. His time is about up already. He needed to end this collapse and failed. Now we know why GA fired him. He needs to start looking for new coaching staff now, starting with his son. 3yr and no replacement on squad.

Advertisement
Richt as the OC (Georgia said no)
Son with no experience as a QB coach
Mediocre DC (fired at Texas after a historic bad defense)
NFL quality assistant as a DL coach
Grad assistant as a LB coach
High Scool HC as CB coach
Bartender as S coach

This is not anywhere near a quality proven staff. The most alarming thing is that Richt put this group together after Georgia fired his *** - and added a couple after seeing Georgia play for the title. Seems like he came to Miami for a nice retirement and a few ACC coastals.

LOL HE WAS A BARTENDER?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jon Richt needs to go
Searles needs to go
Banda needs to go
Rumph needs to go
Diaz needs to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back