Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah, not the game to get on Richards. Rosy didn't throw to him. That being said, he's made of glass, until proven otherwise
He got hurt 1 year and now he injury prone? He is coming off knee surgery and was just cleared about 2 months ago. Yall dudes ridiculous.

I also just want to say that the dumbasses over at 247 are not insiders. They don't know **** about football.
Amen to that man I hate those pricks. A bunch of glorified reporters who don’t know jack about anything.

Advertisement
Another lost season, folks. Sorry, but I saw this disappointment coming. Just thought we would have put up a better fight against these redneck a-holes. As long as Rosier is QB, we’re not winning ####.
Richt will be on the hot seat next year if he doesn’t get another QB ready. Am beginning to wonder if he’s like that goober baseball coach we had. Basically retired, but taking our money and pretending to coach,

There is 3 -4 guys on staff that should be GA's somewhere.
Richt as the OC (Georgia said no)
Son with no experience as a QB coach
Mediocre DC (fired at Texas after a historic bad defense)
NFL quality assistant as a DL coach
Grad assistant as a LB coach
High Scool HC as CB coach
Bartender as S coach

This is not anywhere near a quality proven staff. The most alarming thing is that Richt put this group together after Georgia fired his *** - and added a couple after seeing Georgia play for the title. Seems like he came to Miami for a nice retirement and a few ACC coastals.

It’s absolutely pathetic Miami has more total yards in the game and are still down 23
Most of our starters are out and playing second/third team by now...If you can't see that then I don't know how to help you. We aren't risking injury. BUT keep telling yourself that, whatever helps you sleep at night from this *** whoopin.

Advertisement
It’s not a matter of Rosier is our best option. It’s just that he’s the safest option for Richt. All summer we’ve heard Rosier is just more experienced that’s why he’s starting. It’s not based on who’s more accurate or who keeps the chains moving. Richt is more comfortable with a game managing qb with a powe running game. BUT that’s not the case with Miami. Richt’s wants to win his way, and won’t prepare his team to win games outside of his comfort zone.

Advertisement
Lets be Real MJ is not a 1st round CB talent at all. Rumph has done very well to get what he's gotten out of him. MJ Just is a plain bad Man Cover CB. He's good in zone, but that's about it.

Jaquan is a ******* beast. I love him, and he's the leader of the team and best player we got. But he's also not athletic enough to be a 1st round safety. Even if he plays like a 1st rounder and deserves to be a 1st team all american (like he should have been last yr) He'll drop after the combine.

Advertisement
Our players suck.butgive all those plates to Peterson and Erwin every game

:doublebird: Miami

U deserve to come on our board and talk chit. It’s all apart of the game. It’s still fck u on mine; but u just exposed what many of us REALISTIC Miami fans already knew; Rosier stinks and Richt is basic. Again, it’s still fck u, but I’ll hold this L like a man, and good defensive game by you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back