Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go sit down.

Honestly this board has overrated him. If AR82 is as "Elite" as we claim he is, they make a god **** play. Yes Rosier sucks but Thomas & Cager out there busting *** making some plays

Advertisement
LSU just stuck a big fat one in y'alls big mouths..grin and take your lick

maybe Luther will get the crew back together after the game to play "welcome to the f shop." cause that's what WE just did to the U

When u whiff in recruiting and hire a garbage staff, you dont win.

I am officially rooting for losses again, as I was when i knew Golden had to be removed, and Shannon before him.
So basically you root for losses until we win? Is that the strategy?

Advertisement
I'm also here to see the meltdown. Geaux Tigers. We will iron out some things, but we most definitely don't suck. :) First game new offense / QB, it will straighten out.

Fans like you is why I don’t feel bad that y’all are getting your s**t pushed in on national television...again.
The last thing anyone cares about is some random loser checking in on another team's board.

Advertisement
If you need to stop a team on 3rd and anything Manny Diaz is the worst of all time at it

LSU just stuck a big fat one in y'alls big mouths..grin and take your lick

maybe Luther will get the crew back together after the game to play "welcome to the f shop." cause that's what WE just did to the U
Yall suck lol we beat ourselves. Your qb was basic as drumsticks

Fans like you is why I don’t feel bad that y’all are getting your s**t pushed in on national television...again.

why would i want you to feel bad or care what you think? Do you spit or swallow the players Clemson football players seamen. Once again just think it is really weird a guy from not even a rivals team comes to message board to try and make comments when we are down.

It’s absolutely pathetic Miami has more total yards in the game and are still down 23

Its all garbage yards at this point. Don't look into the final raw numbers at this point. LSU just trying to get outta here without a significant injury.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its all garbage yards at this point. Don't look into the final raw numbers at this point. LSU just trying to get outta here without a significant injury.
The numbers were close at halftime but turnovers, penalties and field position were the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back