Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Richt needs to tear into this team along with the other coaches and he needs to accept the blame. Reevaluate everything and could still have a good season. Starts with Rosier obviously, then play calling, o line, tackling, and special teams.

Richt ain't doing nothing like that... he is here becos...

I keep seeing those dos equis commercials with les miles. We were better of hiring that guy. At least he has cojones lol

All of these people who were acting like Hurricanes fan.. that sh*t stops after tonight. Expect a half empty stadium Saturday to and people who were covering the team to suddenly stop covering them.

Don’t start with the crappy fans bs. They showed all last year and made Rock into the OB. This game is almost 50/50 after that crap finish last year. We are not the problem.

Advertisement
I remember saying AR82 ghost vs good opponents like against FSU and of course people got on me about that to.

Advertisement
Time to see if Williams can do something with this garbage offense....Rosier don't deserve to see their second team d....set his ****** as down!

The thing that angers me the most right now is not that we’re getting killed, but that we don’t even look like we’re trying to come back. No urgency, and we’re running the ball more than we’re passing.
Everything starts with the QB. Only thing he does with a sense of urgency is tucking and running after staring down his first read....

Advertisement
I don’t wanna overreact to the 1st game but the O-line is still bad, QB is still awful, the play calling sucks, & we have to land Stevenson or some Elite CB this cycle

Not sure if its possible to overreact short of firing a coach when we are losing 33-3 after having 8 months to prepare.

Advertisement
Don't understand why you would not play Weldon and give him some snaps.

Richt is so stubborn it's amazing.
That's why we suck and then she will come out and give us some guess ****. Richt is trash and I don't care what we do the rest of the year. He isn't the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back