Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Rosier got some guts I will give him that. He will run around and take some hits. But he's not a champion level passer. That should be obvious to EVERYONE now.

Advertisement
I don’t wanna overreact to the 1st game but the O-line is still bad, QB is still awful, the play calling sucks, & we have to land Stevenson or some Elite CB this cycle

Been a Miami fan for a long time. The PSU game with the army fatigues to be exact..
Don’t need your approval. But Richt is a good coach (light years better then golden).
Who do you want after week 1 in the 18/19 season after going 10-3 to do better?[/QUOT

I thought Richt was better than this. He was a fool to end the QB battle before fall camp. Idiot move.

Advertisement
Does Richt kick a FG here if we can’t get the ball in the end zone on 3 plays??? That would be him.

UGA is laughing at us now.

Hiring Rick was a smack in the face to fans and alum. It told us the program shouldnt be expected to win big.

Why don't your dumbass apply for the OC position? Oh that's right. You don't know what the **** you're talking about. Go bag ******* groceries at Trader Joe's hoe with Elvin ******* Thibideax

Knew what I was talking about all off-season.

The result is right here. 33-3.

Any bozo on this forum could have coached the team to this same result.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn't Captain Obvious when I've been posting Recruiting Data to support the lack of talent on the team, data to show our teams have had horrendous athletes, that Mark Richt stunk as a playcaller because he flat out neglects the run game...the orange and green shades were out in full force.

Am I mad? Yer god **** right I am. Mad af at the team and mad af for all ya'll blind bozos that blew this team and the players up.

Fvkk Ariz, too, who was likely complicit in facilitating underclassmen to declare early. Hope Ariz enjoys commission checks from Denny's employees.

Dont worry Shaq, Pinkney, and AR82 who have all done ZERO this whole game will declare early with Ariz as their agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back