Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami is gonna take this L...but a lot of ya'll on this forum need to hold a lot of Ls for the nonsense ya'll spew on this site day in and day out. Any time anyone tried and tell ya'll that this team wasn't that good last year, that Richt is fundamentally not cutting it as a playcaller, that our talent isn't quite what you think it or that our players aren't great athletes, ya'll just clown and hit that NEG button without actually reading posts that justified everything that is happening in this game.

Terrible third down offense and defense is not some statistical anomaly...this has been a major issue at this school for years.
Mark Richt does not establish the run...another game where we run the ball <30 times.
Another night where we are straight up getting out-athlete'd.

Couple this with another thread that showed like 30+ of our former starters not even making bottom 5 of the 53 man roster, idk what to tell ya'll.

Its cute to be hopeful, but most of ya'll are straight up negligent to your own eyes and common sense. Nothing we are seeing here is anything ya'll werent told about all offseason.

Guilty.....

Advertisement
Thanks captain obvious.

Wasn't Captain Obvious when I've been posting Recruiting Data to support the lack of talent on the team, data to show our teams have had horrendous athletes, that Mark Richt stunk as a playcaller because he flat out neglects the run game...the orange and green shades were out in full force.

Am I mad? Yer god **** right I am. Mad af at the team and mad af for all ya'll blind bozos that blew this team and the players up.

Fvkk Ariz, too, who was likely complicit in facilitating underclassmen to declare early. Hope Ariz enjoys commission checks from Denny's employees.

Advertisement
Been a Miami fan for a long time. The PSU game with the army fatigues to be exact..
Don’t need your approval. But Richt is a good coach (light years better then golden).
Who do you want after week 1 in the 18/19 season after going 10-3 to do better?

Good Lord, comparing Richt to Golden? Can't get much lower than that.

Team **** the bed on a big stage. Now they have cupcake city to feel good about themselves before FSU, another has been program.

Advertisement
Good Lord, comparing Richt to Golden? Can't get much lower than that.
12.jpg

The silver lining is that maybe rational posters will be allowed to criticize the players and staff here on CIS without the blind homers saying they don’t know football, we’ll roll, we’re winning a natty, etc.

Advertisement
Richt needs to tear into this team along with the other coaches and he needs to accept the blame. Reevaluate everything and could still have a good season. Starts with Rosier obviously, then play calling, o line, tackling, and special teams.

Advertisement
We havent closed enough on the right ones
I’ve been saying that idk man ... my senile granpa has been saying we should recruit out of state I thought he was crazy .. idk man recently I feel like our best players haven’t been from south Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back