Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
WHOEVER WAS SPILLING BS ON ROSIER, “made improvements, has better deep ball, approaches the game different, insert homer excuse here” F**k y’all. YALL A JOKE. Everyone knew rosier is absolute trash. CANES INSIGHT “insiders” LOL, you know nothing about football.

Here's the lesson: Don't expect a RS Jr. to improve as a RS Sr.

Not watching this team anymore this year. Not unless they find a better QB. I knew we’d be worse than last year if this stiff started again. 9-4 at best. More likely worse.

Advertisement
Nobody posting right now is at fault for this **** show.
Richt is the only one to make changes when needed. (I’m a Richt fan) he isn’t doing his job

Being a Richt fan is pathetic. Be a MIAMI fan. Not a fan of a coach. MIAMI FANS would want this assclown fired tonight

Advertisement
Recruits are watching this.. Jesus christ Richt have some pride
Besides the L on our schedule, that's what I'm worried about most. We're already sitting at #18. Not being able to stick with teams that recruit well isn't going attract many.

Is Richards Stacy Coley 2.0 **** of a freshman year then glass for the rest of his career. Donaldson has played like *** all game. He needs to be a guard.

Advertisement
You're the First!..

hey man go look at my posts leading up to this game, i had zero confidence in this game

I predicted a defensive slug fest, but the offense just decided to "***** it"

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back