Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Finebaum was correct when he said "why would anyone want to coach at Miami"? I have given up on this program.

Advertisement
Choc should never see the field again.... He just looked at the Blitzer running by.... Pitiful

Advertisement
Cmr please let jarren or Weldon in the gamee.rosier just need to collect his social security

**** I been kissing Rosiers *** all off season I’ll take my L. Richt smh I didn’t even know what to think at this point about our head coaching. He’s been good for the program in a lot of ways but this bullshxt is inexcusable

you've been terrible..

you should have known this guy was terrible when pitt happened but no... no we had a chance!

Advertisement
Has to be one of the worst nights in Miami football history

Huge national stage to make a statement and we **** the bed

I can't bump a thread in main forum so I'll just post this here:

Loose Cannon said:
Nobody is arguing this. This is just the argument you want to have because you read an article linking completion percentages to NFL success, and you think this makes you smart. It doesn’t. Let me clue you in as to why your article on completion percentages and NFL success and draft-ability cannot be carried over as a predictor of NCAA team success. Almost all collegiate QBs do not make it to the NFL. Almost all Championship collegiate QBs do not make it or pan out in the NFL. The ones that do are the exceptions, not the rule. Your whole argument is the outlier.

TimeB0mb:Again, put your money where your *** is. $100 says if Rosier starts the season as qb, he doesn't finish the season as qb.

Nobody posting right now is at fault for this **** show.
Richt is the only one to make changes when needed. (I’m a Richt fan) he isn’t doing his job

Advertisement
Thats a difficult block to get to...what i dont get is why it wasnt ahot route ...hitch for it. They ran a crossing route (finally)...Wr saw the blitz..called it but dont think Rosier saw it.

To beat Richt's O or slow it down...just keep a safety deep. Play with the other guys up on the line...he wont challenge anything short or in the middle..every thing is deep or the outside hashes.
Thats a difficult block to get to...what i dont get is why it wasnt ahot route ...hitch for it. They ran a crossing route (finally)...Wr saw the blitz..called it but dont think Rosier saw it.

To beat Richt's O or slow it down...just keep a safety deep. Play with the other guys up on the line...he wont challenge anything short or in the middle..every thing is deep or the outside hashes.
Rosier takes his time snapping the ball but never shifts his blocking or makes adjustments. It looks like the line man do it themselves. The only thing it looks like Rosier looks for is the safeties and how many in the box to check run/pass.

TLDR: We need a ***ing QUARTERBACK. Not a football player playing QB.....

Advertisement
LSU has attitude. They came with attitude like we used to have.

We got Easy Going Richt. Discipline. * * * *.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back