Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Friendly reminder that our entire defensive staff bar Manny is made up of first time coaches.

We're playing checkers while the big boys are playing chess
I got banned last year on sites for saying we need a new DC. This dude is suspect as ****. Stupid sheet on 3rd and long on d drives me fking nuts.

Lets not act like the Defense was complete trash given they started at ******* midfield for literally the entire first half. We definitely subbed way ******* too much. Plus the LBs haven't done jack****. Dbs have been average. Nothing that terrible. DLine has been solid when the starters were in. But the problem is half the ******* game the backups are in.

Offensively Rosier is just plain ******* trash. Sorry i was willingto give him this game to prove me wrong. He ******* didn't. Oline still cant run block.

When are the football gods going to forgive us for our transgressions. By the way, those transgressions are nothing compare to what is going on now. I just don't get it. We have paid over and over for our mistakes.

Advertisement
Honestly the thing that is concerning me about Richt is Rosier is not a D1 QB.....is there really no one else on the roster who is capable. I move on from this kid ASAP in his last 4 games he’s been terrible. The magic is over.

Please. Just stop. Blaming the referees is amateur hour. This is on Richt and Diaz.
We should be behind but again the running into the kicker and the targeting were terrible and gave LSU points and took a good scoring chance from us Richt deserves blame but I don’t believe we should have to play LSU and the refs.

Advertisement
If we win out from here we still good, but that is a big reach. Like I’ve said since 01’.........we always have next year.

Advertisement
Coach Richt needs to quietly bring in Art Briles this season as a offensive analyst to help with game planning.

Go Canes

I played o my whole offensive career and could tell you this O was bland as **** from the jump. Folks blamed it on..He didnt have his qb...he's holding it for big games, etc. Its just a bland o thats what it is. We have an OC in name only in Thomas Brown who isnt going to interject on Richt..he has his son as QB coach..who isnt gonna interject. If the offense flails..its on him. Not even Rosier...you know what you have in Rosier..maybe you should of went out and got a grad transfer qb?. The Golden stuff is DONE.
Clearly it isn't done. Laying an egg in PrimeTime is Goldenesque. These guys have made sooooo many dumb mistakes it isn't funny.

Advertisement
Don't forget y'all we got Bama in 2020. Should be a fun one

Don't forget we are going to play Jimbo a couple times. We're going on a Miami is not back tour if Richt doesn't step up.

It just got that much harder to recruit after this *** whipping.

Advertisement
We were somewhere around Barstow when the drugs began to take hold....

Outcoached, outplayed, 9-3 if they are lucky, not ready to be Prime Time
Not even close to ready to play with the big dogs. Pretty much a segue from the last few games last year when we played decent teams, and I'm not even sure LSU is that great. My trust in Richt has taken a hit today.

Sad thing is.. LSU has done nothing to impress me

We just have sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back