Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be one thing if this LSU team was any good, but got dang they aren't. Just one of those nutty games where stupid little sheet cost us all game.

Advertisement
Here is a fvcked up question. Can we beat FSU? I think FSU is better than LSU. Neither is good though.

No heart, no balls, terrible offense, terrible special teams.

"We mean business this time. Rosier showing his leadership."

I want Rosier to throw an 8 yard pass.

How ironic that our guys are wearing garbage for unis. Love CMR as a man, but he needs an OC and to sit Rosier.

Advertisement
Ivey is not ready get him out. So many guys getting burn that are not ready.

We need to put Redwine back at cb thats our only chance this season. Yeah he doesn’t have the make up speed but I’d rather have as many of our safeties on the field starting at the same time then Dean or one of the true freshman

Advertisement
Maybe if the offense could score some **** points

I blame this game on #12

Friendly reminder that our entire defensive staff bar Manny is made up of first time coaches.

We're playing checkers while the big boys are playing chess

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think our offense is trying wear down LSU’s offense by leaving them on the field all game.

New strategy

Here is a fvcked up question. Can we beat FSU? I think FSU is better than LSU. Neither is good though.

I'm a bit scared to see what Akers might do against this D. The only thing that helps us is the FSU Oline has been terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back