Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh **** NO you are the biggest Redwine **** Slurper on CIS. SINK with the REDWINE ship

Redwine is a better fckn cornerback than Dean dumb *** that’s my point... and Carter would be the safety on the field. Wtf do you want Antrel Rolle?? Sorry he’s not on the fckn team anymore fool.

The point is Dean doesn’t need to see the field and I don’t want a true freshman out there either

Advertisement
Richt better hire an offensive coordinator immediately or he is going to keep us ****ed for years to come.

Advertisement
It's easy to see why Georgia forced him to hire an offensive coordinator and dictated some staff hires. Guy can't do it. We need the admin to force some staff changes at the very least.

Burrow, who's never started and transferred, is seeing things and making good checks.

Rosier who's started for over a year can't see anything and is making bad zone reads and not checking to the weakness of the D.

In all fairness to Burrow part of our defensive philosophy is to make **** QB’s have career days.

Advertisement
He blitzes entirely to much as well. What does that have to do with Diaz though?.

Aranda though is going against our offense. He got worked by Troy last year..Troy dumb ***...he likely will be unemployed in the next year or so when LSU gets raped by the other teams in their division.

Manny blitzing is bad but it the type of blitzes he does and when he does it. Going back to 2016 year I've been saying that double side DB blitz is horrible and that was the blitz that broke the game open. He would also blitz on 3rd and long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back