Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m sorry we are getting hosed targeting was questionable at best and they are holding on most palys and the last sequence before the half just awful these refs should just retire or they are getting SEC bags

And Jon Richt doesn't think we need to recruit a QB this year. What exactly does he DO...

Not a **** thing.

He probably has similar responsibilities as an analyst or GA at Bama, minus the 1 guy he recruits per year.

Advertisement
Who would believe i would see a worst *** kicking from LSU than 05, i still have trauma from watching that game. Who would in their wildest dreams think that.

I said it many times Miami needs a new QB coach and a new OC. These guys had all summer to game plan of LSU'S defense and we are running the same predictable offense.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I’m actually kind of happy that Manny is confirming what I was afraid of all along. He’s a total windbag with absolutely no substance. The blank stares on the sideline show me all I need to know. He’s absolutely clueless. Of course coach Richt is ultimately responsible for this on national TV and his offense has no clue either. Just 100% unprepared for this game.

Unless we’re in process of a miracle comeback, I don’t want us to get a turnover. Breaking out the new turnover chain, down by 30, is just depressing.

Hopefully the players that gets the TO will have the guts to say, "I don't want it. We haven't performed to a Miami standard."

ST are a concern, As much as I love Hartley the TE coach/recruiter ST needs ATTENTION!

Advertisement
I really don't understand how anyone thought this team was going to be any different than what we are seeing now.

B/c our coaches said other wise and we put stock in a phantom season, and the Kool Aid was too good. Real talk, We’re probably closer to that Pitt game than that ND game.

Penalties? Coaching
Qb sucks in the 3rd year? Coaching staff
Punter? Coaches didn’t take care of finding a good punter

I could go down the list. It’s the 3rd year, if we’re getring blown out like this, it’s on the coaching staff.

And Jon Richt doesn't think we need to recruit a QB this year. What exactly does he DO...

How the f is he even qualified to be a qb coach? Other than being Richt's son what exactly is his qualifications?. Do you guys expect qbs to develop here moving forward?.

Advertisement
Back when the power I ruled college

It’s so sad that what Dave Aranda said is so true....out offense is deep ball and RPO and NOTHING ELSE!
No intermediate passing game.....that’s the opppising DC saying in an interview that we are so simple that he only needs to worry about two things!

I paid zero attention to offseason stuff and thought we'd lose this game by 2 touchdowns at least.

Same garbage qb
same garbage punter
same garbage OL, minus 2 guys that graduated
2 important interior DL that left way too early with only Willis to step in
No one in the secondary after the starting 4 that can contribute now

This is with 8 months to prepare against maybe the 3rd best team in the SEC west

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back