Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This QB and OL is not beating Clemson, we can win the coastal for sure, we did that last season. Its time to put Weldon in the game. I gave Rosier a pass late last season. Its not them, its him. If we can't throw the ball 10, 15, 20 yards we wont convert on 3rd enough is enough

Advertisement
This starts and ends with CMR this team didn’t come ready to play. 4 games in a row this team wasn’t prepared. If Rosier is the best we have then Richt and son need to be held accountable.. Don’t blame the OLine they don’t miss wide open receivers. All summer I have been killed on this board because I said Rosier sucks.. I’m ****ed time to move on left Kosi start and let’s see if Williams can start next year.. it can’t get any worse.

Manny Diaz going full Texas ****** again before our very eyes. Of course unlike at Texas where he was canned the next day he will be given a unconditional pass and also a contract extension.

Advertisement
i hate to sound defeated after the first half of the of the first game of the season but we look ilke a mediocre team with stupid players.

That said, GO CANES!!!!

Am beginning to wonder if 5 years will be enough to clean up this mess. Some of these players are still Golden’s and they truly stink. But these mistakes and all these penalties. Got to be bad coaching. Richt starting to look like Golden.

Our main problems that we had last year hasn’t improved and it’s concerning.

Rosier is still rosier....(I had Hoped he would get better)

3rd down issues on offense are incredibly glaring

3rd down defense is ******* terrible

Defense making dumb *** mistakes extending drives

Also where the fvck is Ahmmon Richards? When covered by Kristian Fulton he went up weak as **** when he could have made a play on the ball....

Advertisement
I don’t care if we go 0 and 11, we need a different answer at QB!!

No pi’s or holds called on the second possession, those two awful calls to end the half, Miami players getting mugged on d nothing, roughing the passer by Jackson sucked

Last year our criticism was the special teams, Richt's play calling, Diaz is a bad DC, and Rosier was to inaccurate to be the Miami qb.

Literally zero of those things was addressed. We heard oh Diaz is going to 4-2-5 like that would fix his problems, and Rosier was looking better in practice. A 53.6% passer does not suddenly become a good passer.

Advertisement
Unless we’re in process of a miracle comeback, I don’t want us to get a turnover. Breaking out the new turnover chain, down by 30, is just depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back