Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Canes D has given up 27 points in a 1 half and everyone is still blaming Rosier and not Manny.

I think it’s safe to say that the D looks like trash AND Rosier is still trash. Plenty of blame to go around friend, don’t have to choose 1
 
Want your average qb look good schedule the canes.these players have understand this before you can talk go out and prove it first.
 
So it’s undeniable that Ritch is a bad QB coach and a bad OC.
Where da **** did he ever get a reputation for being good at those things.
 
This is four legitimately embarrassing games in a row.

Undisciplined.
Can't establish a running game.
Can't stop a running game.
Average QB looks like a future All-Pro.
Core Special Teams are some of the worst in college football.
Can't get off the field defensively.
Can't stay on the field offensively.
QB is a 50% passer and can't hit anything right in front of him.

I'm done.

Fire Richt.
Fire Everybody.
 
If we go 10-2 I will take it. But that doesn’t make losing tonight any easier. Hopefully we can get it together.
If we go 10-2 that means that Rosier was the qb. And if that's the reason, I'll be even more ****ed because he shouldn't have started this game
 
If we go 10-2 I will take it. But that doesn’t make losing tonight any easier. Hopefully we can get it together.

10-2 because of schedule. 10-3 after meeting Clemson. 10-4 after a bowl game L against a worthy opponent.

Would you still take that?
 
There is a reason why Georgia fired him. He's burnt out and not a National Championship caliber coach to begin with.
We struggle to win 10 games total this year. We are miles away from Clemson.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top