Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
richt handcuffing the offense with playcalling is just to protect his son.

If rosier throws tons of ints, the qb coach is hot seat #1

It was a unfortunate his son was hired but now he HAS to go, it's insane

Advertisement
I was worried about LSU's front 7 - they're built for the SEC, and as one announcer pointed out, its the best the Canes will face until the ACC Title game if they get that far.

I think the optimism that the O-line was getting better in scrimmages came from the fact our DTs aren't as good as last year, the transfer jumps to give them a big offside for the 1st on 4th. We still can't convert a 1st down; Rosier looked OK, 1st quarter, but why isn't he finding our healthy best receiver and throwing more to him?

Had a year to fix the kicking game, but more of the same. Got a 4-11 HS kicker who is 1 for 2 in chip shot range.

Losing our safety was a sign of things to come 1st half so far #6 is getting toasted.

Advertisement
“On Monday, we’ll have a Monday practice. On Tuesday, we’ll have a Tuesday practice. On Wednesday....” I really thought he was trying not to show his hand.

Corn Nunn is on instagram live saying Rosier is a joke & trash and Richt should pull him

Advertisement
Get Weldon in the game before Jeff Thomas kills Rosiers *** smh for fcks sake!!

There is no pressure a perfect pocket and still missing easy throws!!

Rosier's gotta go. There's no future there. It's time to see what Weldon can do.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back