Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys we have big problems in all facets of the game. I am shocked how bad we are playing. Big changes beginning next week. Plenty of second team players starting next week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Game. I said after the Wisconsin game, Richt isn’t the guy. You think Saban/Dabo walks into a big hype game like this and flops in his 3rd year? Lmfao

Nobody got no ****** fight.Somebody get fired up.None of the coaches players showing any emotion.

I'm done.

Fire everybody. Richt deserves to be left on the tarmac like he's Lane Kiffin.

I mean it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Team preparation is horse**** and the coaching staff has opted to keep Rosier and Feagles in position. Elephant in the room is our staff is **** yet again.

Advertisement
Like i said fúck who knows every play in the playbook. Perry and weldon need to be getting 1st team reps next week.
They should've been getting first team reps all spring and fall. All Malik did was delay their growth. That's mark bum *** fault

It continues to amaze me how vanilla this offensive scheme is.

No motion. No misdirection. Completely predictable.

Our fans seem to think the offense is straight and he is an offensive wizard. His sh-t was bland at uga..which is why they kept forcing ocs on him. It never was extremely creative or had much mismatches. They straight up beat you head up. Well when the talent was even it doesn't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back