Rosier.
Dean.
Feagles.
The Oline.
The new grad transfer.
Knowles.

Everybody that sucked last year, sucks this year. smh

Advertisement
If we don't score before half I'm comfortable giving Weldon a shot. Nothing to lose and it may spark the team.

Go down and score. 20-10 at halftime and then regroup. Lot of time left. Games not done boys. Grab a beer and buckle up! They’ve won from behind before
I'm with you, but against this defense? That's not a likely proposition. Got to score first.

Advertisement
Let’s see if Richt and Rosier can do better than 3 plays now.

I think the game plan Ritch came up with is limited to throw deep down the side line and run straight to middle of the DL....so I’m not hopeful at this time.

Miami was a couple lucky catches away from an 8-4 team. LSU's defense is solid, and is going to make a comeback difficult. Special teams has killed us (again). There is a reason Diaz couldn't keep a job. I'm going outside to do yard work. Hoping for a miracle.
Diaz is a coach in waiting according to eggspurtz here.

Advertisement
Could not have had a worse half of football.

Can't stay on the field offensively...coupled with horrendous second down play calling.
Can't get off the field defensively...once again can't stop short yardage.
Penalties and sloppy play.
Horrendous kicking.

This is the same team we saw against Pitt, Clemson, and Wisconsin.

Don't even bust out the turnover chain...**** is embarrassing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunately we can not compete against the top sec and big ten teams. They out physical us. Our perceived advantage of speed being negated by opponents physicality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back