Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Do we attempt to block or pressure fg’s?

So LSU sucks too. We got off lucky. Mark needs to bring out the real offense they have been working on. We seen enough of 3 and out. Oh, Diaz needs to find the new defense too -- we have seen can't get off the field enough times.

Advertisement
I hate that targeting rule. I think it should be 1 warning then ejection. They gonna call that on Canes everytime. Gotta keep that head up.

That Bandy lost is the biggest of the game... THat was sad... Hopefully Diaz can put Carter in the game and move Redwine back to corner

Advertisement
Refs don't even know what the crown of the helmet is. Bandy clearly was trying to keep his head up.

Exf’ingactly! He hit him w his face mask and the only f’ing reason he made contact w his helmet was b/c dude was going down! Why is that so f’ing hard to understand?!

DTs got no push on that drive

BS call on Bandy, sucks real bad to lose him

Well, we got lucky a punt wasn't blocked, then lost a starter. I'm disappointed we are starting off like this. Hopefully just shaking off rust.

Advertisement
That *** *** helmet rule i hate any kid for any team getting kicked out for that stupid *** ****

Right got too cute on the 1st series. Just play solid fundamental football.

Advertisement
Bull**** call on Bandy.

Its political. A ref cannot see that video and not call it for fear of being called out.

I get everyone is mad but that was a dumb play by Bandy. Even dumber that the d is set up in a way that a linebackers in coverage, can't defend the receiver or ball, and holds him up to let our 5 9 170 lb corner hit stick him. Manny needs to tighten up on third down, we really need to win the top battle to give our lines a shot.

Seen a lot of times the replay showed targeting but not called..
let’s play flag football I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back