Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This team was a fraud last year. It’s a fraud his year. Why are y’all surprised? We always crap the bad in big games.

#FireMarkRicht

Miami is shootin itself in the foot time after time. Targeting, Roughing, offsides, ****** defense and special teams.

If you don't have good special teams you are constantly leaving points and yardage on the field. Miami hasn't really addressed the problem in several years.

Advertisement
Outside of Willis, our DTs look weak. Still a long way to go but I always felt this was gonna cost is against better teams. Rosier isnt. Accurate and our DTs aren’t ready or aren’t very good outside of Willis. Thank God he has played really well.

I’m tired of the playcalling on both sides of the ball and the special teams play.

Basically everything lol

Advertisement
Team will never be back. The Bamas Clemsons OSU’s don’t make these mistakes like this.

Well once again I was sucked in by the board and all the orange and green glasses

Guys let's be real for a second. Our defense is messing up as well. But we knew who Rosier was. Everybody was drinking off-season practice report kool-aid.

Advertisement
Someone forgot to tell Malik this is a new season!!!!!!,

Advertisement
Manny Diaz getting run through.... quit subbing so **** much

They’re doin their job. Issue is ******* Diaz not stacking the ******* box and making the first time starter beat him...SIMPLE!!!

If Willis goes out there’s nobody that dominates, we gotta scheme to stop inside run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back