Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t believe I’m watching this and GT looks like the better football team. Fuuuuck this man.

Advertisement
He is waaay in over his head, and I'm very curious if he really knows it. He is night and day different than he was as a DC, in every way, and that was the style of coaching we needed, even if we struggled a bit with the Xs and Os for a bit this year.

There is no excuse for a ton of what we see. The OL? Well, we might have bagged on Searles for good reason, but there is no way he would have done this poorly with even this young group....this is inexcusable and it is truly like trying to drive a car without a ******* engine.
Dbs are a joke, The defense cant get a 3rd down stop. Crappy tackling. Half the team isn't d1 quality.

Advertisement
The difference between Baker and Dorito is Dorito's scheme worked in theory. It had sound principles. It was just soft and exploitable.

Baker's approach to run and pass game defies every notion of gap integrity and fusion of coverage and rush concepts. His schemes are like throwing darts at a dartboard. I've never seen anything like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back