Jordan is invisible
Thomas is out
Dallas is out
Bandy is out
Donaldson is fat
Martell is a WR
Lingard is out

Stopped watching. We are going to lose.
Jordan and Mallory need more touches. I just don't get it.

Advertisement
I'm generally for giving coaches at least 3 years, but man, Diaz is making me rethink that.

He is waaay in over his head, and I'm very curious if he really knows it. He is night and day different than he was as a DC, in every way, and that was the style of coaching we needed, even if we struggled a bit with the Xs and Os for a bit this year.

There is no excuse for a ton of what we see. The OL? Well, we might have bagged on Searles for good reason, but there is no way he would have done this poorly with even this young group....this is inexcusable and it is truly like trying to drive a car without a ******* engine.

I think you muthafer's need to show a different angle other than the blurry **** you're showing. I'm drunk but not that drunk!

Advertisement
I’m ok with a loss today. It’s a letdown game after we shocked the world against the University of Virginia last week. Our boys are learning how to win.
Ok with a loss against the worst team in the ACC? Beating 3 loss UVa is "shocking the world"? Learning how to win by losing? You smoke crack bro?

Lose this game and this season is most definitely done. Just playing for pride, NFL film, and that’s it.

Lose this and Miami likely is staring at 5-7.

That seems like a fireable offense with this roster.
But, we will win go 9-3, win the coastal, and defeat Clem in ACCCG 27-17. Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back