Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like how our LB recruiting is so good that a walk on is in during a critical point in the game. I can't wait for Manny to bring in his guys.. oh wait.
The puzzling thing is where Brooks is at. Everyone else he's recruited recently is injured - that's just bad luck.

Advertisement
At least I get to switch channels and watch a real offense in OU.........the offense we should have been running 10 years ago

Bro if I see this Gillette commercial one more time I'm gonna ******* lose it. The music is so god **** annoying!

If anyone thinks this year is for development of the players. I got a beach in Idaho that I want to sell you.

It'd be nice to hear sometime of Manny's intensity actually snapping chalkboards in the locker room instead of seeing him give the sideline reporter the Vietnam stare only to come out like a bunch of pussies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably would have converted the fake again anyways.

If you have to drop more than 2-3 guys, you suck....period.

A safety on each side and 1 LB in the middle. Rush with 8 minimum. Our staff/team lacks ANY sense of confidence to execute.

Crazy that DJ ivey is still playing and that UM has to okay a walk on because of depth issues, just shows how bad UM has recruited at the DB, and LB position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back