Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
460482D6-CB6F-44E2-8CC9-DA5876184AD4.jpeg

Advertisement
Y’all need to ride Ivey like y’all do Knowles.
I disliked knowles play on the field or lack thereof, but I actually have disdain for Ivey with congratulating decommits and then playing worse than knowles could ever dream of.

Advertisement
Ivey just seems so unaware. I'd love to know what went through his mind when that guy ran by him towards the end zone....
Great job by students....section is empty

they are on Fall Break. No classes since Wednesday....

Advertisement
If someone told me some of our players had been compromised by gamblers I wouldn’t even be surprised. How do you let them score that?

Advertisement
I'm going to tell you why it's not on Ivey. We lack coaching in all phases of our team. That crap that Ivey just pulled and stopped playing his man reflects on the coaches in practice.

What ****ed me off the most about the fake punt TD was watching a player just give up....Assuming they would kick.

Even if they did kick your supposed to stick with your man to get a block for your return man.......

Come on bro

OR, block him so that he doesn't down the ball inside the ******* 5. Bad play all around.

I said it about a week ago. Expect GT to run multiple trick plays. We are so dumb as a team
At times this team and coaches get stuck on stupid.!!! We only had 1 safety back playin punt safe. I would just play regular defense. Who cares where the punt the ball from the 40. Your not getting a return anyway. Just play cover 2 and it's our ball. Blake Baker special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back