Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Play action jet sweep to Mallory. That will be on 3rd and goal from the 5 yard line. Maybe catch tech sleeping ?

81B1349C-1111-476E-986D-2CF6CB3B5325.jpeg

Advertisement
First down he called a play where Osborne was wide open. Perry underthrew him by three yards. Third down Perry didn’t get the ball out on a screen when they were blitzing everyone. He gets it out, we have a big play.

Enos is not without fault this season and I’m sure he will do several asinine things this game, but at least try to ***** for the sake of botching and make yourself look like an *** who started watching football this morning.

Glad your happy with Enos play calling this year, that is what I call looking like an *** .....moron.

If Deejay doesn’t come back an Lingard still doesn’t get any touches I’m going to lose my last bit of trust in this Corching staff. Their player evaluations have been susssss
Lingard is taking a redshirt

Advertisement
If Deejay doesn’t come back an Lingard still doesn’t get any touches I’m going to lose my last bit of trust in this Corching staff. Their player evaluations have been susssss

Lingard said he isn't ready to play. Would you play a guy who has said he's not ready to play because of a past injury? Wait, you would? That's why your *** is sitting on your couch right now and not coaching.

I think Lingard requested a redshirt

Advertisement
Lingard wants to redshirt, so he probably will not get in.

Advertisement
Anyone else have issues with sling not having ACCN? Clearly states they carry it but they do not. At least not on my account and I signed up for the everything tier.

Just signed up for YouTube live instead.

Time for the ole fade route to the shortest reciever. Oh wait, JT4 is not in. Let's run the TE sweep to the short side of the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back