Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure if you guys caught it, but N'Kosi had that of F_<k look after that drive. Think he about to suck it up...

We've had the most mind boggling, undisciplined plays every week for our decade and people can't see how thats on coaching at the end of the day.

Its called ******* preparation dumb mother****ers

exactly, it goes back to spring ball, fall training camp. Alll that stuff has to be driven into their heads for weeks and weeks and weeks . This is all coaching

Advertisement
I'm going to tell you why it's not on Ivey. We lack coaching in all phases of our team. That crap that Ivey just pulled and stopped playing his man reflects on the coaches in practice.
I've never played an organized down of football in my life. And I know when you are in punt safe and it's 4 and 7 you cover the guy.

Advertisement
Lol at the idiots yelling at Enos for calling screens while Perry is stunned in the pocket locking onto receivers and missed an easy defined throw the 1st play of the game.

Guysm let's go shotgun spread the field and run air raid with a leaky OL and an inaccurate 1 read mistake prone QB.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back