Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s crazy how much better our offense looks when we’re forced to play aggressive, just don’t understand why he doesn’t call the entire game that way.

Because aggressive, explosive offenses are simply just a trend..that bull**** hasnt worked for 30 years like (sometimes)3 yards and a cloud of dust has!!

Advertisement
Y'all need to chill with the urgency stuff, we have a freshman at Qb and we are extremely young. Not gonna be Alabama overnight....
Mark Richt has turned us into Alabama this year. Sadly it's the 2000 version of Alabama.

Dont think the offense gave up a 40 yard TD pass to a triple option QB

Someone wanted Kool, Dugans, Searles, Hartley, and possibly Manny thus far, friend. Any one who really understands what they're looking at knows there's more to our season than a bad play-call or two. These kids seemed to have quit and some just don't have enough talent.

okay, friend. It will all be over soon.

Since being fired, it appears that Richts previous team will make the playoffs two years in a row. That's 2 in 3 years. They made it zero times in 15 years under Rick.
Not sure how long we've had playoffs but people talk about Kirby winning with Richt's players - exactly, he was going further with the same players and upped the recruiting.

Advertisement
Look, I know how low the bar is before I even post this, but I really think that drive is something Kosi can build on for the future. Love the fire, the third down conversions, and the results.
He has made some good throws. Drops killing

Advertisement
I genuinely feel if we had a good college OLine and a decent QB (one who can make most throws and sees the field) we wouldn't have any complaints about Richt's offensive play calling. Those two units leave so many yards on the field.

My gripe is that he hasn't adapted to those two units being awful and continues to try to play power football from the shotgun. It's baffling.

i agree

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back