Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
No way in **** Malweak drives down that field like Kosi. Kosi may not be the guy but anyone is a better option than Malweak

Look, I know how low the bar is before I even post this, but I really think that drive is something Kosi can build on for the future. Love the fire, the third down conversions, and the results.

Advertisement
Richt deserves so much crap for piloting a team that is so undisplined and unprepared, but I’m not going to bytch about his playcalling tonight. It’s been fine.

Since being fired, it appears that Richts previous team will make the playoffs two years in a row. That's 2 in 3 years. They made it zero times in 15 years under Rick.

Fortunate timing.
It took Richt 15 years to finally get 75 All Americans on the roster.
We just need 15 years of patience and that will be us!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Julio Frenk needs to lead this university in all aspects, and it squarely involves holding folks accountable on the football team. It falls under his purview, just like the medical school, music school, and everything else that carries the U logo. Blake Flames works for the UM President. Julio needs to sit folks down after the season and demand changes. It's not Frenk's place to micro manage and hand pick coaches, but it sure as **** well is his job to express guidance and intent, and ensure his minions carry out his intent...that's leadership

You don't have to fire Richt. Just open up the check book for the brightest OC in the country. Send Searles packing and spend top dollar on an offensivel line coach.

that would be richt admitting his coaching career is a failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back