Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Also pretty sure this is now going to be the 9th straight game we have failed to score 30 points against a P5 team.

Advertisement
Just think is Perry had been playing the last 3 games, maybe some timing routes and other things could have been improved upon. How Mork played Rosier these last 3 is grounds for termination itself.

Advertisement
Finally more than 14... I'm looking for the positive in this **** show man... I like that Perry looks as if he's reading the field better. That's all I got.

Advertisement
It’s crazy how much better our offense looks when we’re forced to play aggressive, just don’t understand why he doesn’t call the entire game that way.

Execution, in large part, goes back to coaching.

A false start/hold is not on cosching. A fumble is not on coaching. Perry is getting pressure every play even when they only bring 3. The execution of the offensive line is costing us week in and week out and not even giving the QBs a chance. Combine that with worst punter in P5 I don’t think don shula could coach this team and be successful. At this point we have more of a chance to win running the option.

Advertisement
**** the o line lol I’m not giving them an ounce of credit that drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back