Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Manny Diaz accepts a HC job at a Conference USA gig...

SPORTS_FBC-MIAMI-RECRUITING_MI.jpg

Plus...wait for it...

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaack

920x920.jpg

Fock. Meant to do the laugh reaction..**** touch screen

Advertisement
And we're still milking the clock against ourselves. You can't explain this ****

Advertisement
Hot take: maybe we wouldn’t jump offsides so much if we didn’t take 30 seconds to hike the ball every time...

wHEN I HEARD rICHT EXPLAIN THE PLAY CALL COMING IN TO THE QB EARLIER THIS WEEK..I REALIZE THE OFFENSE IS A JOKE... His main thing was the qb has to identify the strength ...which then helps us call the play....dude is so outdated...it was nothing about creating mismatches, getting a tempo...NOPE identifying the strength

I'll take the analyst as the coach at this point... He has more passion than Richt drawing his playbook with the crayons they hand out at Chili's

Advertisement
Advertisement
I swear I hope we get destroyed from here on out. That's the only way they'll fire this bum.

Someone is finally making sense. We need to go 5-7 or 6-6. Right now Richt is in good graces because of the IPF and 10-3 season. Richt going 5-7 takes away some of the security he has. It won't be a lot but another season like this and the Admin might have to eat the buyout or at least seriously consider it.

I hope, in case Richt fails, Blake gets fired for having extended another coach prematurely they're now owing a lot of buyout money to.

Advertisement
This team needs a quality, fiery, no-nonsense HC the same way Richt needs a swift kick to the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back