Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm mad at this forum though as we're just focusing on the need for an OC. Here's another one for a ST coach as well.

Dude, it's all over the place. We all know we need a new QB, OL, ST and OC coach.

Searles is just a guy who sweats like a pig in practice cause he wears sweaters in SoFla heat and who yells at his players and expects them to get better without actually developing them.

Rolled in from Stupidtown for sure

Advertisement
Miami legitimately has the two worst FBS punters on their roster. Check the stats.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I'm right there with ya.......this is the first year I've ever played fantasy basketball and I seem to be sucking. It's a weird situation. I'm really mainly into football, and I'm a Bills fan, so the Eagles don't mean **** to me, but other than that I'm a casual Philly sports fan, so I like to see the Sixers, Phillies and Flyers do well.
Oof, tough year between them and the canes, sorry man! I cheer for the Bills for my dad but I'm mainly a Vikings fan..so I'll get to enjoy some cataclysmic choke job in the playoffs per usual lol

I hope we go all out on either him or mike leach.

So done with these archaic coaches

We're most likely gonna make a splash hire with greg schiano or another feel good home reunion with cristobal though..
That would be the absolute worst thing we could do. So, yes, that's what will happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back