Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Babers / Diaz 2020
I hope we go all out on either him or mike leach.

So done with these archaic coaches

We're most likely gonna make a splash hire with greg schiano or another feel good home reunion with cristobal though..

Nice! I try fantasy basketball every once in awhile, idk wtf I'm doing when I draft. I'm more used to football 😂
I'm right there with ya.......this is the first year I've ever played fantasy basketball and I seem to be sucking. It's a weird situation. I'm really mainly into football, and I'm a Bills fan, so the Eagles don't mean **** to me, but other than that I'm a casual Philly sports fan, so I like to see the Sixers, Phillies and Flyers do well.

Advertisement
Are you trying to imply that gt a team that punts like 20 times a year has a better punter than Miami that punts 1000 times a year gtfoh 😂

Spicer - 17 punts/38.5 avg
Feagles - 24 punts/38.1 avg

Gt guy - 20 punts /45 avg

Actually, implying that Hartley had two chances to get it right and still don't sniff what GT is putting out. Yeah I'll GTFOH, and I'll take my rational comment with it. LMAO

Advertisement
Advertisement
I noticed that the first series Rosier came in to replace Perry back in one of the early loses, Rosier threw a low pass on 3rd down right at the marker, Thomas hardly bent over to reach for it. Just trotted off the field like it was no big deal. We needed that first down bad.
when it bounces 8 yards in front of you.. what should you do

Advertisement
I think the Raptors are still the best team in the east. Great bench and imo Kawhi is by far the best player in the east. I think it'll be hard to contain him and Lowry.
Kawhi is the difference maker. No way Raps would be where they are with Derozan. But Kawhi is god like. He is that good.

They call literally everything on us

That was an absolute mirage of a hold. Doesn't matter, we will find a way to ***** ourselves, but we don't need the officials to help.

Mark Richt looks like a senile old man lost on the sideline. No arguing calls, no give a ****.

UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back