Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get the Australian punter to just dress in Spicer’s uní? Who the **** really recognizes a punter?

Advertisement
Thomas is a fantastic player, but his body language is that of a guy who has mentally checked out for the year.

I noticed that the first series Rosier came in to replace Perry back in one of the early loses, Rosier threw a low pass on 3rd down right at the marker, Thomas hardly bent over to reach for it. Just trotted off the field like it was no big deal. We needed that first down bad.

Still wondering if this isn’t intentional. No one makes this many mistakes Not even pee wee teams.

I'm hoping it's a sign that some of the offensive staff has been more focused on finding other jobs than preparing the players for this game at this point.

And also, for those wondering about OL penalties.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Commentator says how many drives this year have been killed by penalties?... How many drives were killed period?

Advertisement
I'm hoping it's a sign that some of the offensive staff has been more focused on finding other jobs than preparing the players for this game at this point.

And also, for those wondering about OL penalties.

If Searels is here more than 24 hours after the season ends that is another fireable offense for Richt.

Advertisement
I'm mad at this forum though as we're just focusing on the need for an OC. Here's another one for a ST coach as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back