Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Simpson is a good coach. I also don’t think Rumph deserves the hate he gets on here. Honestly, our worst coached unit is linebackers. Manny can stay as DC, but hire a real linebackers coach.
Rumph isn't recruiting at the level we need him to be. If he can't close out his 4th recruiting class strong then he needs to be let go

Simpson is a good coach. I also don’t think Rumph deserves the hate he gets on here. Honestly, our worst coached unit is linebackers. Manny can stay as DC, but hire a real linebackers coach.

I'd have a real LB coach come in that can also effectively coach STs. Would immensely improve this team.

Agree with you on Rumph. Just not a fan of his recruiting.

So defense standing on their head as usual, how many points has specials and the O cost Us? Feel like Im watching the Rangers expecting Lungquist to pitch a shutout to win games

If we can get a big play or 2 to get ahead of this team we'll be fine. We're having confidence and focus issues with guys that feel we have nothing to play for.

Advertisement
Holy **** is it even cold there? Guys on the sidelines wrapped up in snuggies or whatever those big *** jackets are. Man the **** up

Advertisement
Losing because of poor special teams is very frustrating. 3 turnovers: 1 muffed punt, 1 fumbled on a KR, and a fumbled QB-Center exchange. These are errors that come from carelessness. Guys need to get this **** together.

Advertisement
If we see DJ over Cam for one play this half then you know Richt is just playing favorites/seniors here and doesn't give a **** about who the best players are

I'd have a real LB coach come in that can also effectively coach STs. Would immensely improve this team.

Agree with you on Rumph. Just not a fan of his recruiting.

We shouldnt have hired Patke!!

Give me a STs dedicated coord who helps croot on both sides of the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back