Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
im watching the clemson vs bc game and tee higgins, 6'4 by the way, just made a **** of a play where he high pointed the ball. we have about 3 receivers who are 6'4+ and all of them play like they are 5'9.

Advertisement
I don't eat many sweets, but if I eat a cookie I prefer chocolate chip or else those peanut butter ******** with the hershey kiss in the middle.

Peanut butter cookies are a true delight.

Kenneth’s aunt makes some terrific ones.

Richt has called a perfect game, but we're playing a lot of younger guys and there have been serious execution issues to go with turnovers. Not to mention N'Kosi missed a wide open Brevin running the seam when he locked in on Thomas and rushed the throw. A poised passer, who can stand in the pocket and scan the field would be huge for this team.

We'll be better next season, for sure, and I hope DJ moves to FB so we can get our best athletes on the field at the same time. Davis looks like the best RB so far and Burns in limited carries looked the most powerful but seems buried by depth. I can't wait for this roster to turn over another class or two because, despite heading in the right direction, experienced seniors aren't as talented as the guys behind them.

Advertisement
I understand the frustration, but Hightower’s injured
pretty sure he is able to play, when he did get injured he did not travel with the team and im positive he i saw him last game for a few plays and he is on the sideline rn dress up to play. hes probably not 100% though.

Have a PBR in the process and whatever other nasty things that other fella said. All bets are off after this mess of a game. I wont judge.
Nasty? You havevt lived until you've shot gunned a pbr tall boy and tongue punched the fart box of a beautiful woman. Its a mind scrambler

Advertisement
Clemson been running that fridge package and then add a wrinkle to it for a TD. We still haven't done anything else with the dive to Gray lol

Advertisement
Richt has called a perfect game, but we're playing a lot of younger guys and there have been serious execution issues to go with turnovers. Not to mention N'Kosi missed a wide open Brevin running the seam when he locked in on Thomas and rushed the throw. A poised passer, who can stand in the pocket and scan the field would be huge for this team.

We'll be better next season, for sure, and I hope DJ moves to FB so we can get our best athletes on the field at the same time. Davis looks like the best RB so far and Burns in limited carries looked the most powerful but seems buried by depth. I can't wait for this roster to turn over another class or two because, despite heading in the right direction, experienced seniors aren't as talented as the guys behind them.
I don’t think the game has been perfect, but I agree Richt’s playcalling isn’t the reason why we’re losing right now. Turnovers, penalties, and bad reads by Perry are the main reason.

pretty sure he is able to play, when he did get injured he did not travel with the team and im positive he i saw him last game for a few plays and he is on the sideline rn dress up to play. hes probably not 100% though.

News to me thought he was still dealing with the foot injury

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back