Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I like our chances to win better now than I did coming in.

Despite all of the mistakes, we're right where we need to be. A 3 and out to start the half and we're rolling. The game will change if we can take the lead.

We can win if we finish while leading on the scoreboard.

Advertisement
Here - reminisce about the times when our guys got the F after it with, next to Sean Taylor, my all time favorite Cane.

Getting back to our game, I actually like the tunnel screen we ran — even though it didn’t work. We haven’t seen that playcall since 2016, and it always has the chance to be six with a guy like Thomas catching it. The problem is we missed blocks on the perimeter. I hope we come back to it with again with Thomas, Pope, or Harley.

Advertisement
I thought for sure Mallory would get involved in the passing game far more than he has. We are so disorganized on O.

Thats because MR has to let go of the offense that's offensive and just be the CEO...(HC). He's a C ock sucker

See that catch Higgins made for Clemson? How cool would it be for our 6’5” guys to play like that

Advertisement
I wonder who else is currently sitting on the bench that is actually better than the players that are on the field. I have a feeling this staff has no idea about who should be playing and who shouldn't be.
Cough .. Corey gaynor.. cough

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back