Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
heck back with you guys later. Switching off to watch Kelly Bundy bounce around,

Advertisement
I'm not paranoid, but part of me wonders whether some players on this team are being paid to take dives.

Because when these players ***** up, they ***** up at the precisely WORST time.

If Richt is gonna lose this game while showing no urgency against someone he should REALLY care to beat considering the history with Paul Johnson in the UGA-GT rivalry, he needs to get the boot ASAP **** the buyout

I don't understand why we were rushing that play. That's what caused the bad snap. We were trying to get a FB dive play off quickly when it should just be an easy conversion.

Gauthier knows he’s gettin whooped so hes worried about getting out and didn’t ensure a good snap

Advertisement
I understand, and acknowledge that it might not happen. But we all know what needs to happen this off season to get back on the right track. We will see what our administration currently values or accepts as the standard for our school/team.
I'd love there to be drastic changes, but we've all suffered 15+ years of this exactly because the admins don't care.

Richt will be here next year, so will his son.

If I'm Carol Soffer I'm asking for my name to be taken off the practice field lol

Advertisement
Can’t wait to get bent over the next two games
That's looking more and more likely at this point. VT stinks, but we're way worse right now. And Pitt is going to murder us playing like this. Fanbase is going to be booing all game.

Either we fix this now and turn this game around or it's going to be a very ugly 5-7 to end the season.

Advertisement
We're hurting at the QB position, Richt apparently knows it, yet he let Junior chase MJJ in Oregon, a project needing development, as our first and only option for QB recruits for 2019. Can somebody please make this all go away???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back