Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There's so many commercial breaks! Holy F! I don't know that I can even watch football anymore

Advertisement
That AH punk that went to UGA just got flagged for pass interference. Sad ti get excited over that but there you go.

Even Al Freakin Golden would have us looking better than this. This is so far beyond pathetic.
Can't disagree. At this point the recruiting is falling apart, their evaluations are questionable and development is almost nonexistent.

At least VT/FSU got/getting crushed today. Too bad UF came back.

At every week we lose my girl takes me to Korean BBQ to scope out some cute asian women and heavy dose of protein. Looks like we'll be heading to Honey Pig again at 10 tonight

Advertisement
Some of you guys crack me up. At this point in the season this is no surprise. Why do you guys expect something drastically different from the coaching staff at this point? We need to ride this chit on out to the off season and pray for major changes. O Line isn't magically going to start blowing D Lines off the ball, or the QB to see open receivers at times since kid has barely played. MR is going to run his same dinosaur system on offense. It is what it is, folks. Lets just pray for a win for the sake of pride and young player development. I ain't even mad anymore bc the coaching staff on offense is a bust.

Advertisement
yep 10 minutes of commercials for 1 minute of play, one more series and then i'm done.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back