Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Getting beat by a bunch of Georgia 2 and 3 star players who had no SEC or major ACC offers.

This game is going to expose Miami...undisciplined. Already...turnovers, penalties and mistakes mistakes mistakes.

Maybe we can out-talent GT by the end of the game, but its not looking good. Miami looks lost.

Because we dont want bad play.

Those who booed Butch early in his career had no idea what he had to deal with. The job done by Coker, Shannon, and Golden was pathetic. If those last three coaches were great.....did they do anything after they left Miami. The answer is NO. That’s why the fan base is upset.
Mate, it's nearly 1am and I'm watching a 5-4 Canes team lose to ******* Georgia Tech.

I get it - I've just seen 15+ years of ****** teams and don't have the energy to ***** and moan about it anymore.

Advertisement
Seriously...how can you support this staff to be back next season?

Apologists.......show yourself
So DJ Dallas fumbles and it’s a staff issue? Defense can’t play assignment football after a week of practice and it’s staff issue? What’s next Feagmes can’t punt it’s a staff issue? Common!

He's played Perry, Davis, Jordan, Scaife, Wiggins at the same time. I've probably missed other freshmen too. But..

Advertisement
Advertisement
So DJ Dallas fumbles and it’s a staff issue? Defense can’t play assignment football after a week of practice and it’s staff issue? What’s next Feagmes can’t punt it’s a staff issue? Common!

Those are all legit staff issues

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back