Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Glad to see the fruits of our gameplanning come to fruition
I don't think anyone on this staff watches tape. It's the same **** every week no matter who we play. Somehow every year we always struggle against this gimmick offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man once upon a time we were supposed to see a trio of freshman starting LBers terrorized the league in year 3.

Fairy tales, I tell ya

Shaq and the rest of linebackers are aweful. Should be zero worries of guys leaving early

Been on this take for a long while. But we got family members of these boys on the forum and it caused the fanbase to go soft on'em.

They high key just aren't very good and haven't gotten better since their freshman year.

To be fair, they have some areas where they win individually, but as a collective and overall, they just aren't very good. Individually, each has more bad games than good games throughout their careers and they've never excelled together, as a unit, in any game they've played in.

A game like GT is going to make them look silly because they struggle at playing disciplined linebacker and they struggle going sideline-to-sideline.

can we stop getting so many ******* penalties. wtf feels like I'm watching the Raiders. Thats literally just a sign of bad coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back