Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
His mustache is ******. Looks like he shaves the top half of his stache. Looks weird as ****
I have no time for him. He walked out on his team mid-contract 'cos he didn't feel like playing any more.

Selfish guy.

Advertisement
This ain’t Manny. This is our guys just being flat out soft quitters. Plain & simple.

Seriously...how can you support this staff to be back next season?

Apologists.......show yourself

Advertisement
Defense is hesitant. You can't do that against this team. You have to get upfield and be disruptive. Throw off their rhythm and timing.

Advertisement
DJ needs to sit. Too many fumbles. Can't give Tech a short field. It's sad but it feels like the game is over already now that we are down. Great first drive. We need the Offense to play well because GT is a tough team to play especially from behind.

Folks, we scored on our opening drive. That means we are BACK!

Advertisement
Our defense isn’t terrible. I’ve been trying to warn people for weeks.

Did Thomas Brown and the rest of the coaches not tell this dumb **** that if you show you have a habit of fumbling the ball the defenders are TRAINED and TOLD all week when they see #13.... go for the ball!!!!!!
Thomas brown coaching? Now hold on a minute there...you're asking for way too much, my man.

That OBVIOUSLY is going to interfere with the daily psalm recitals from 2p.m. to 9 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back