Canes V FSU flashforward

Advertisement
Havent seen a canes flashforward in like 7 years, lol.. Were you the guy who used to do them back in the day?

Havent seen a canes flashforward in like 7 years, lol.. Were you the guy who used to do them back in the day?
No it was not but thats why I decided to do it. I used to love those. Golden depressed that man lmao. Mines are shorter too. But l'll try to do all games and will be doing custom videos as well.

Canes offense moves so fast now, it's like watching in real time.

Advertisement
Golden era depressed alot of people, lol.. These are always awesome and appreciated.
Can you imagine chopping these up and watching No D prevent defense? The videos and channel are still there.It's very time consuming as u have to watch the whole game and go back sometimes. I would be livid lol

A few things...........
so many holds on our guys that are NEVER called.
If Harley, and the others actually hold on to the ball, King would be the Heisman front runner.

Advertisement
If Roche drops back into coverage or Ford goes to the outside on a stunt in this game I might burst a blood vessel... Middle of D is really a concern. Would be nice to see Smith and Frierson out there more often, at least when Miller and Ford are in. Some podcast mentioned that, as well. Wouldn't be surprised if on Saturday Phillips slides inside more on that Nascar package Baker loved to throw out there w/ Rousseau...

Advertisement
Back