Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
N’Kosi to Blowsier :

giphy.gif

Bruh i dont care this needs its own thread im still in tears bruh look just like kosi

Advertisement
Our 3rd down d is stupid to be honest and will get ate up on acc play. Mike pinkney is essentially a dt..and we're blitzing our safety from the hecht center to reach the stadium. It's a terrible.concept honestly

Ain’t never lied!!

Advertisement
Our 3rd down d is stupid to be honest and will get ate up on acc play. Mike pinkney is essentially a dt..and we're blitzing our safety from the hecht center to reach the stadium. It's a terrible.concept honestly

I like it when it a obvious passing down though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I’m thinking maybe Jess Simpson teachings are shows more in the run game than coach ****, who was a pass rush guy. Question is, which is your preference. The 0 yards by FIU now, or having 4/5 sacks by now?

Simpson bc you can always get more pass rush on the field and play tighter coverage. But if you can't stop the run you cannot win on this level period.

How many DTs did Kool send to the NFL? He was an elite DE/Rush End coach. I prefer Simpsons style which comes from Dan Quinn which comes from Seattle/Pete Carroll.

Advertisement
They can't handle our front 4 but we still run this garbage zone blitz.
Yeah that's a Madden staple for me.

4 DL for first and second down. If it's an obvious passing play I throw some exotic 3 DL delayed zone blitz at people. Diaz has been playing too many video games.

Appreciate how Richt has been going for the jugular in the 2nd half. That's different from him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back