Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
still cant believe that *** clown won a Heisman
Truly over-rated and a product of a system that was exposed on a certain Thursday night by a certain team from South Florida. The coach has never been heard from since.

Advertisement
Why can't feagles just drop the punt normally? Like its like he trying to do some special drop to make it so the ball bounces perfectly where he wants it. Like dud just punt it anywhere inside the 15. stop trying to coffin corner it at the 1.

He's been doing it since last year...and that's why he shanks it. I stated it last year when I noticed. At this point I'm willing to give the walk on a shot richt. He literally needs to be punished

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hats off to our D today. Making an FIU team ( which does suck but will still win 7-8 games this year probably ) look like a HS team .

Lets not lose sight we're playing against Tropical Park Golden Panthers. Give me a god**** TD on this drive and make it look easy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasnt Andre saying we were faking injuries against Toledo?

Dude needs to be raped by a pickup truck.

I think Richt isn’t opening it up and letting Perry sling it because he is having Rosier PTSD about the ball being overthrown on every seam route the past 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back