Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why can't feagles just drop the punt normally? Like its like he trying to do some special drop to make it so the ball bounces perfectly where he wants it. Like dud just punt it anywhere inside the 15. stop trying to coffin corner it at the 1.
The simple answer is because he is terrible.

Nah I genuinely believe that Rosier is bigger, stronger, faster, and can throw a football better than most CFB QB’s. He’s not a top-25 starting QB. But we’ll also never know what he looks like with some growth, because he never even completely understood the offense.

We obviously see that Perry can “throw somebody open,” and Rosier can’t. That’s just better raw talent. But I don’t think Rosier is so bad that he should consistently miss dudes running wide open. That has to be a product of making progressions that he’s not comfortable with.
Disagree with this big time

Advertisement
Did he just say "it was just a simple drive-by shooting" like it's a ****** normal thing??

Advertisement
I swear there are some 5'5 colombian soccer kids on campus that can punt 30 yards further than Feagles. Can we not pick up a **** walk-on

Advertisement
Advertisement
We haven't even really had to talk about the secondary all day because the DEFENSIVE LINE IS STORMING THE CASTLE IMMEDIATELY. Now THAT is how it should be. Love it.

Nah I genuinely believe that Rosier is bigger, stronger, faster, and can throw a football better than most CFB QB’s. He’s not a top-25 starting QB. But we’ll also never know what he looks like with some growth, because he never even completely understood the offense.

We obviously see that Perry can “throw somebody open,” and Rosier can’t. That’s just better raw talent. But I don’t think Rosier is so bad that he should consistently miss dudes running wide open. That has to be a product of making progressions that he’s not comfortable with.
Mr rosier you should log off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back