Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
When you blitz heavy and have a talent advantage like we do, its very easy to make a team like this look really bad. They have no one to take advantage of the holes in the defense.

I'd like to see this team put it on'em a little more. This is a crockpotting, but I'd like to see a deep fry against a team like this.
We're up 31 with more than half the third to go. It's a blowout

Moving Scaife and Boulware around on the line. Dont know if it is for play calls or just saying you go here and work it.

The difference between Rosier and Perry is staggering.

Perry should have been starting since the 2nd half of LSU. inexplicable that it took this long.

Advertisement
Suggesting that Rosier has talent that would be better suited for a different system makes me his father?
A1CE5833-FE17-430C-A8F6-D01CDFD3443C.jpeg

It has to be clear now that Perry is the guy going in to the future. Malik should never see the field for us again.

Advertisement
Perry dropping dimes... Looks like Miami may have finally found a QB..

Advertisement
In the legends suite got to meet Jafari Harvey and told him to keep up the good work and he was said he was happy to be a Cane. Good kid.

Advertisement
Amazing how good we all of a sudden look. Rosier don’t need to see another snap. Give that man his degree, let him get a grad asset position, and call it a day

Yep he’s the better QB and it’s obvious now. Rosier might be a better runner but I’m not sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back