Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Announcers just said exactly what we've been saying. They just stack the box against Rosier and make him win with his arm. Rosier can't do that. Perry can.
LOL remains to be see but at least it is a ? . I am fine with Rosier but obviously Perry has 10x the potential. Hope JT is alright.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe Clemson, Georgia, and Alabama having no problem playing two QBs has made Mark Richt he needs to get his head out of his *** on anyone but Rosier?

Still want to see Kosi stand in the pocket and deliver a 15 yard strike. We need to know if he can do that or not
I actually think its a better chance of him starting if he does a lot of checkdowns. It will let CMR know that hes going to be safe and secure with the ball. And I think thats really important to CMR. Not saying i don't want him to take chances, but I think for him to earn the starting job he has to prove he'll take the checkdowns and not just throw picks or something dumb.

Advertisement
How happy is cane dynasty right now? Gets to see butch and rosier benched at the same time this man is probably in ecstasy

Advertisement
Hey guaran-****-tee you Haselwood's watching this and getting excited. Well, I hope so, at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back