Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And we were worried about our chances to win the coastal
I wasn't. The only reason I'd want to win it is for Clemson to beat us by 80, and Richt disappears to an old folks home in Arizona.

Advertisement
Richt is loving the Perry struggle so he can give us fans a big ****k you after the game...

I wish we could execute absolutely perfect like Duke...cause you can't win unless you execute every play perfectly.

We aren’t mathematically eliminated from the ACC Championship game yet. Clemson should be very afraid if we get there.

Advertisement
Any of you guys Dolphins fans, too? Looking to start a support group to cope with my football fandoms.

All of my teams suck right now. Canes are in purgatory, Dolphins suck, Heat are the epitome of average, Marlins are garbage, Panthers are at best slightly below average.

No hope in sight.

Advertisement
When was the last time we scored in the second half......seriously anyone know, I'm scared to look
We score a maximum of 14 points in the first half and zero in the second half. Such a lovely combination by Mork Richt

Advertisement
You can tell by the defense body language they dont believe in the offense. They feel like its over probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back