Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami football is dead. I’d rather this ****ant administration close the program than watch this pathetic **** show year after year.

Advertisement
Nope, Perrys just dumb that been his knock and that what we see. He looks like a deer in headlights...No way should he sniff the field next year.
I hear you but I don’t agree. Richt is the problem at this point.

Advertisement
He needs 1 good year with a Texas Tech type team...might transfer to Missouri and put up video game numbers in that offense since kid is from St Louis
Regardless he’s getting drafted Richt is just holding him back from the first two rounds

When was the last time we scored in the second half......seriously anyone know, I'm scared to look

“Kids didn’t execute”

“The conditions were awful”

“Duke played hard, they are really good team”

Advertisement
I do wonder about his mental state.

He's had Perry on a short leash and ridden Rosier waaaaaay beyond any reasonable measure (dude can't play QB at this level). Now he's going for it on 4th and 2 with a QB that's 3-10 for 0 yards who he clearly doesn't trust.

It's just baffling.
Is this going to be the new story...Perry sucks cause Richt has him on a short lease. Kid can't connect on a swing pass...not even close. Somehow it is Richt. And, if Richt benching him causes his game to go to sh*t then he isn't a gamer to begin with. Of course, we see from his money photo that the kid isn't mature.

Advertisement
Well at least most of the country is watching Bama LSU. Another shltfest on national TV.

richt has been a hc for 18 years and he manages time outs and the clock like randy shannon did in his first year smh

I'm a conservative guy in general. But if we lose tonight I see zero reason not to cut your losses and fire Richt. What do you get out of the next few weeks? Nothing constructive so just get rid of him. He's a big name and a respected individual because his character is beyond reproach. But that doesn't mean he's in a position to succeed as a Head Coach. He needs to go. Do it now.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back